Language Investigation
What is my language investigation? I am investigating how language develops through children and as they get older, how their vocab develops and their understanding of how to hold a conversation. Also i will investigate how children manage to answer questions with either a little or a lot of developed answers.
Hypothesis - What do I think is going to happen? As the childs age increases, I think they will have a better knowledge of conversation and also their ability to maintain a conversation and concentration. I think that the conversations will also be able to be developed spontaneously rather than somewhat following a strict list of questions.
How am I going to carry out the investigation? To carry out this investigation successfully, through communicating with friends and family I will collect a group of children ranging from ages 1-10, ask them the same basic/standard list of questions and record their response. I will annotate the information i collect and compare and contrast the language used.
No comments:
Post a Comment